News and Announcements
2023 GNWC TITANS HOLIDAY HAMMERS TOURNAMENT
NOVICE, OPEN, & GRILS DICISIONS WITH SPLIT STARTS
AWARDS FROM ALL WRESTLERS &
FOR CHAMPION IN EACH BRACKET
JANUARY 8. 2023 @ COLONIAL MIDDLE SCHOOL
Good afternoon, Titans Families,
We are very much looking forward to a great 2022-2023 season. Below are some important bullet points on the upcoming season.
· The team store for singlets will end on 10/28/22. There will not be an extension and a Titans or Middle School Singlet is required to participate in our meets. If you need a singlet, please purchase one at: https://gnwcwr22.itemorder.com/shop/sale/?fbclid=IwAR0wOG6q6fy4M3JeuCYoa7QPN4e-WqTcRp8CG4XR5v-3BWZ4oZRKmaJdzLA
· If you have questions pertaining to singlet and merchandise, please send them to Kristin Maron at email@example.com
· Practice starts November 1st next week. All groups will be assigned this weekend and the nights and times are as follows:
o Group 1: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:15 to 7:15 at Colonial Middle School
o Group 2: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 to 8:00 at Plymouth Whitemarsh Highschool
o Group 3: Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:30 to 8:00 at Colonial Middle School
· For practices, please make sure your wrestler has shorts, tee shirt, wrestling shoes, head gear, and plenty of water.
o Wrestling shoes should never be worn outside. Please make sure your wrestler arrives in street shoes and changes to wrestling shoes once they are in the gym.
· Typically practice groups are a bit smaller in November until the youth soccer and football seasons end.
· Registration is still open Please use this link below for Standard Registration
https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/340520 Please use this link below for Middle Registration
· If you know anyone who has recently registered or is going to register and is a new wrestling parent, please reach out to them and ensure they know about the deadline to order singlet is this Friday 10/28/22.
· The Titans Merchandise Store will open on 10/29/22 and will close on 11/7/22. More information to follow.
· If you have any general questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your time and I look forward to seeing you on the mat.